Leaking:(

sarah113

Reaction score
my boobies are and when i laugh of sneeze i dribble im wearing breast pads and panty liners now!!!!
i suppose ive done quite well with the leakage down there its only just started, i feel like an old woman sometimes, but some old people have probley got a stronger pelvic floor than me :)

I have had the problem of leaking downstairs for a number of weeks now, but only when I do a really bad sneeze whilst I am standing up......I sneeze constantly due to a number of allergies and not being able to take antihistamines :( It drives me nuts to be honest!

So you are not alone and this is my first baby, so I have no excuse for having weak pelvic muscles either :D

EllieBelle said:
I have had the problem of leaking downstairs for a number of weeks now, but only when I do a really bad sneeze whilst I am standing up......I sneeze constantly due to a number of allergies and not being able to take antihistamines :( It drives me nuts to be honest!

So you are not alone and this is my first baby, so I have no excuse for having weak pelvic muscles either :D

yup! Ive had a wee bit of leaking too on the odd sneeze etc and this is my first too!!!

all part of the parcel I guess! :D

Oh yeah! It's a case of trying to brace yourself first isn't it? Lovely!

+++

My boobs are leaking.. don't need to wear a pad yet but think I am not far from that. :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back