Leaking?

Holly1991

Reaction score
Last night before i went to bed i felt a tiny wet patch on my PJ top near my nipple.. so i looked and it was wet?

Could this be leaking colostrum? Just suprised me a bit lol.
Although i have funny boobs anyway.. on my pill i used to leak milk (it was actual milk white and watery VERY Sweet) Then when i miscarried last sept i leaked milk again..

Bit early to happen now isnt it?
x

I read it can happen around the 15 week mark so you're not too early! I've had a little bit since 15 weeks but it has been quite thick rather than wet iykwim?

Are you planning to breastfeed? It doesn't sound like you'll have any supply problems hehe xx

I read it can happen around the 15 week mark so you're not too early! I've had a little bit since 15 weeks but it has been quite thick rather than wet iykwim?

Are you planning to breastfeed? It doesn't sound like you'll have any supply problems hehe xx

Oh haha i didn't realise it can start leaking that early! it was a tiny wet patch and this morning found sticky white stuff stuck on both nipples (Sorry TMI)

I am planning on breastfeeding :) Haha yeah deffo no problems with supplying milk lol!
Apparently with the Pill 1 out of 1000 people would produce milk... trust me too hahah.

xx

Oh haha i didn't realise it can start leaking that early! it was a tiny wet patch and this morning found sticky white stuff stuck on both nipples (Sorry TMI)

I am planning on breastfeeding :) Haha yeah deffo no problems with supplying milk lol!
Apparently with the Pill 1 out of 1000 people would produce milk... trust me too hahah.

xx

Mine are sticky most days now. I googled "nipple discharge" and the answer was "you are probably pregnant" lol!!

Excellent! Oh wow you are... lucky? Haha how strange! Xx

xx

Mine are sticky most days now. I googled "nipple discharge" and the answer was "you are probably pregnant" lol!!

Excellent! Oh wow you are... lucky? Haha how strange! Xx

Haha.. funny thing is most symptoms you search in google.. your normally dying or pregnant lol. makes me laugh.

Yeah.. i'm one of them kinda people if theres side effects i end up getting them
(even before i read the side effects up) My mums the same typical eh?!

xx

I was drying myself after a shower the other night and i leaked something from my left boob that looked like thick milk. I was so surprised i yelped out, dh came running up the stairs asking what was wrong - i was kinda embarrassed cos like you say its early, but also i think its a good sign for future breast feeding!!!

I was drying myself after a shower the other night and i leaked something from my left boob that looked like thick milk. I was so surprised i yelped out, dh came running up the stairs asking what was wrong - i was kinda embarrassed cos like you say its early, but also i think its a good sign for future breast feeding!!!

So strange eh, My OH giggled at me lol.

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back