Leaking :/

Danti

Reaction score
Hey ladies, just looking for some advice regarding my fountains lol is there anyway I can stem the leaking? as I'm getting really fed up with it :( I'm going through countless pads and tops a day! I only have to think of Lo and I'm soaked in seconds! Forgot to put a bra on before getting into bed last night and it looked like I had entered a wet t-shirt comp minutes later! It literally pours out of me! I'm worried that Lo isn't getting what she needs as well as its all going to waste.. so is there any way to prevent or do I just have to grin and bare it? Any advice would be greatly appreciated! xx

It will ease up as feeding gets more established and your body is into a regulated routine. There isn't too much you can do though. I always leaked for nearly the whole year I fed LO. Used to get through tons of pads, you can get washable ones, not sure if they are more absorbant or not as I didn't see them until LO was almost a year old lol I would always leak from one side if feeding from the other!

I only leak at night ATM because Tyler's sleeping longer!

Can you express some??

I have the washable pads but they don't really do the job :S leak through them in no time :( would expressing help? I have a manual pump but my mw warned me off using it, didn't really explain why just told me it'd be better not to? xx

They say to hold off expressing until a few weeks old, I think its 4 or 6 cant remember! You could try hand expressing tho. Unfortunately I dont think there's much else you can do

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tchotchke
Back