Leaking or increased fluid. Sorry tmi

Anxiouskerry

Reaction score
Over the last 2-3 days I've have an increase in discharge. I'm constantly feeling wet. Sometimes it's very watery, it doesn't trickle or anything but it will leave a wet patch in my underwear like I've wet myself. It feels constant throughout the day. It kinda looks like this. Sometimes wetter. It kinda smells like cooked egg yolks in my opinion lol! sorry. I'm debating on calling triage soon. Because I'm worrying. But obviously wanted to avoid going out ATM xx

IMG_20200405_071016.jpg

If in any doubt u should call ur maternity assessment ward. Dont leave it. Hopefully its just discharge but let us know.

Corona patients are separated from the other ones hun, please go tomorrow or call them asap!x

Hello. I called this morning shortly after I posted. Going in about an hour, I'll let you know x

I'm glad to hear it.. I'm sure nothing to worry about but better to be safer to get things checked

Hello. Got checked out they've swabbed me and they're sending it off to be checked for maybe thrush or vaginosis? They think that's whats causing the discharge. But no leaking, cervix looks normal. Baby moving good and things look normal.
Also been having increased pain. They believe it to be spd because all looks normal. Just have to keep plodding on. Can't wait for the next 14 weeks to be over. Lol

@Anxiouskerry that's good to hear they dont think its fluid.
I do mind my last pregnancy I had loads discharge aswel. I went to gp and got a swab. I ended up having BV or group strep b. (I've had both off those before just cant mind which the outcome was at that) If its bv try and get some live bacteria probiotics. Keifer is a good one.

Swabs came back today. Thrush and I have tested positive for strep b which can cause discharge in rare cases.

Not something I wanted. But at least we know now x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tchotchke
Back