leakage

ive been leaking everynight since 21 weeks :shock: and having a few odd accidents in the day ! was embarrassin infront of my step dad on tues lol

Mine aren't leaking yet..well, they do if they're squeezed really hard but thats about it :lol:

mine havent even hinted at leaking, when is it normal for leakage to start? Im a bit worried because of having implants that i might have problems breastfeeding so im depsrately hoping for leaky boobs soon!

gymbabeliz said:
mine havent even hinted at leaking, when is it normal for leakage to start? Im a bit worried because of having implants that i might have problems breastfeeding so im depsrately hoping for leaky boobs soon!

Mine leaked in my first pregnancy, and have started again now. I still had problems with an insufficient milk supply when trying to breastfeed James though (I have implants too).
You can't really tell if the implants will affect milk production until you actually try unfortunately, I think it depends on how much nerve damage there was during the operation (my nipples have never been as sensitive since the op so that's a sign of nerve damage I imagine)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rania89
Back