Lay flat with pushchair attachments that leave feet elevated?

Mel32

Reaction score
Hi all,

I just did the first journey out with the puschair attachment, my baby is almost 6 months; and he fell asleep in the lay flat position. I just thought it was weird that his feet are elevated. This is my first baby so I dont know if thats normal??

its so hard to describe... but in the attached picture, his feet only reach marked position 1. So in the lay flat position this means they are higher than his head. This is not my brand of pram but the best picture I could find to describe. Is there usually some fiddly strap to make this flat that I dont know about? Didn't see anything in the instructions.

2nd picture i photoshopped it into a lay flat position with an arrow to show how his feet are elevated just in case im not clear!

quinny_287x300.jpg

quinny_287x300.jpg

Last edited:
Ha. It's so funny to see this post today. I decided to take our pushchair seat part to a farm today (rather than the carry cot bit). My daughter is 4 months and can already sit up unaided for a few seconds so really likes to be up. Anyway her pram is exactly the same as you're describing. I can't remember it being so obvious with my 3 year old when he was tiny. She seemed comfortable in it and kind of crossed her legs. I think it's normal?! Xxx

Glad I'm not the only one. My son seemed comfy too! When I turned away I kept thinking oh no all the blood will run to his head, then I'd check and think oh it's not that bad haha. My husband thinks your not meant to lay it that far back.

Still confused but since then I just raised the back a bit more instead

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back