Lavender

Crackers

Reaction score
Does anyone know much about essential oils? Mainly Lavender and Rosewood?

I've been using Carex Lavender & Rosewood hand santiser (a couple of times per day at least for the past few weeks, whilst commuting etc) and today the smell of it is making me feel a bit sick. I googled lavender to see if it could cause sickness in pregnancy or something, and was shocked to discover we should avoid lavendar essential oil during pregnancy!

The bottle states that the product contains "Lavender & Rosewood essential oils" - should I be worried?

The quantities will be miniscule hunny so don't panic. It's more if you massage loads of it in or turn into a weird pregnant woman and want to drink the stuff lol xxxxxxxx

LOL Definitely wont be drinking it! It's taken me a few days to work out what smell is making me feel icky, and just realised this afternoon that is what it was! A trip to superdrug on my way home I think, replacement sanitiser needed (yep, OCD when it comes to public transport I'm afraid!)
x

I know what you mean, I have an alcohol gel spray in my bag cos of flu season etc. Just make sure you moisturise your hands hunny cos with the cold it can make them quite dry xxxxxxxx

But i LOVE Lavender !! Im so fed up of not being able to to do anything when pregnant :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back