**laurat's labour thread woop woop! BABY IS HERE!**

Kay Kay

Reaction score
It only seems lke yesterday Laura text me with her :bfp: and now here she is, hopefully in labour! Very excited and honoured to be doing this thread for her! :yay:

She is 41 weeks today and was taken in this afternoon to be induced. Pessary in at about 3pm and baby put on trace for 2 hours to monitor heartbeat. If waters don't break themselves tonight they will break them tomorrow eeek!

I will update on the front page as much as I can (I'm away at a spa day tomorrow so not sure I'll be able to get on here but I will try my best!).

Good luck Laura, you can do it! Button will be here soon! :boy:
:pompom::pompom::pompom::pompom:

Update
21.05 - Pessary not done a thing. Her hubby has been sent home for now so she can get some sleep. Another pessary in the morning if nothing happens overnight. Try and get some zzzz's huni!:sleep:

Update
26/6/13 09.20 - Cramps and tightening thru the night, no need for another pessary! They are taking her in to break her waters in the labour ward as we speak! Yay!

Update
26/6/13 14.20 - There was a delay with the consultant earlier, he had to go to an emergency c section. Laura has just text to say it's all systems go again and she's on the labour ward again! Hope this is it chick! Not much longer now xxx

Update
Rory Taylor born at 19.05. Weight 7lbs 6oz. Mother and son are both doing well.

CONGRATS MUMMY LAURA! :dance:

Last edited:
Eekk am so excited for her been waiting for this thread all day xx

YAY!

Goodluck hun, FX your waters go as planned this evening :)

looking forward for updates xx

Woo more babies! Good luck xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

Everything crossed that you get to meet little one soon! Will be checking for updates xxxx

GOOD LUCK XX

Yay!! Another labour thread! They're popping like peas ;-) Good luck Laura xxxx

Awwwwww best of luck Laura xxx

Still practicing on the new phone.....

Good luck! Sending lots of labour dust xx

Woop woop indeed!!
Good luck Laura! lets hope things get moving soon, seems litle bubba is way too comfy in there!!

xx

Good luck Laura! Hope things are moving? Pessary didn't do much for me either so they broke my waters xx

Tapatalking. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back