Latent Phase or beyond?!

So after a rubbish day yesterday and feeling lowsy, I've been uo since just before 5 this morning wifh some horrible pains and a very upset tummy. I was so restless yesterday, I drove my poor hubby nuts with my constant fidgeting and pacing. Everything I did went wrong, was dropping everything and hurting myself on everything, even managed to shut my arm in our balcony door last night. Serious lack of concentration is making life very hard right now!! I even went back to bed for a very short while in hope I'd wake up feeling better, but I felt worse laying there and couldn't get comfy so it was a very short lived rest! Been awake most of the night with pains in lower back and hips, had some horrendous baby related dreams which didn't help and had to give in and get up as I kept waking hubby again and he's got a long day at work today!! Feeling really rubbish now too, really sicky and keep having to run to the loo. Tightenings are becoming frustrating as they seem to have become super intense, but very random again. My mum seems to think I'm already in very early labour with the amount I'm getting and with everything else, but I'm really not convinced!! Quiet before the storm maybe? Or is my body concentrsting on clearing out before labour really kicks in?!
Girly's movements have slowed and she's definitely lower each day, but not seeing MW again til next thursday at 38+5. Currently at 37+6, so still got a little while til due date. Any opinions?

I've had backache for the last 2 or 3 days now, which has been right down in the very bottom of my back and radiating into my hips and sometimes goes down my legs. I'd put it down to girly having shifted round again and landed on a nerve or something, but it's gradually getting worse and still hasn't gone this morning after being awake all night in pain. Then I was woken up by some serious tightenings, which have gone from the occassional tight feeling to painful BH. I say they're BH cos they don't seem to be getting regular or lasting more than about 30 seconds. The trouble is I'm getting pains through my whole bump between BH, which is really starting to bother me now and I'm feeling queasy again this morning. Queasy enough not to wake up hungry and grab my usual bowl of cereal! She's still moving around in there, it just hurts the whole time!!
Anyone else had any pains like this or know what it might be?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back