Late positive pregnancy tests?

Mackmummy

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

Just wondering if anyone has ever tested negative a lot then tested positive several weeks later. I'll give you a time line!

I have an app that said I should have been ovulating but the ovulation sticks said I wasn't ovulating, I then ran out of sticks so could have ovulated just after the window in the app. The app said my fertile time was the 22nd - 27th April. I last had sex on the 24th April. My period was due around the 5th/6th may. I have never missed a period, they aren't always spot on for regularity and I have around a 34 day cycle but I'm never later than 2 or 3 days. I haven't had my period I'm now around 10 days late. I've done three tests, last one was yesterday morning (I think, I can't remember!) I also defo did one Friday afternoon, all negative. I have been ill with a throat infection but the anti biotics are not the type to affect periods. Anti biotics have never affected it in the past. I have no idea why I haven't had a period, as I said it has never happened before (except the last time I was pregnant!)

Is there a chance I am pregnant but the hcg level just hasn't got high enough yet to return a positive test? Anyone else had that and how long did it take for the test to turn positive?

Thanks in advance! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back