late period refuse to test

Discussion in 'Trying to Conceive' started by rachypoo, Jan 24, 2006.

1. rachypoo

rachypoo Active Member

i refuse simply because i wontget pregnant without my doctors help. i know i am not pregnant and i wont test. my temps took a dive under the coverline yesterday so i should be expecting my period sometime today but i am having no cramping or nothing just occasional twinges. i havnt taken my temp again i refuse but i dont know how long my luteal phase is but my cycles should be 31 days to the hour lol :lol: :lol: but..... she just never arrived. i dont feel moody or cranky like i usually do. and i have sore bbs a little light cramping, and all my joints hurt if that makes any sense. ahhhhhhhhhhhrrrrrrrrrrr i hate the 2www and i hate periods

2. hannan

hannan Well-Known Member

Hi Rachypoo,
    I think you are being very good not testing - I don't think I could hold out! I wouldn't rule out that you're not pregnant though, but I know that it's better to think that you're not and then hopefully, be pleasantly surprised. :)
    I really hope that it will be a BFP for you. Fingers crossed!

xxxxx

3. nicki

nicki Well-Known Member

Hi Rachypoo,

Fingers crossed that you get your BFP. Good luck hun.

Nicki. :D

4. bev

bev Well-Known Member

Hi Rachypoo,

Posted on other thread. Good luck, everything crossed for ya :)

Bev x x

5. Mrs P

Mrs P Well-Known Member

Hello rachypoo,

My cycles have been erratic recently, i can wait 6 weeks one month then like over christmas i had one 13th to 17th then another really painful one 25th to 28th!! No fun on christmas day :cry: if i go from the 25th i am due on today but no signs yet!

Im not hoping too much though as ive been disappointed too much in the past year with BFN BFN. I think you are brave for waiting! Me and DH are going to the doctors next monday. Its a relief knowing were going to get help. :wink:

Keep you head up and keep smiling :D

Lots of love
    Amy

6. rachypoo

rachypoo Active Member

well still no af girls i have cramps and some people are telling me i didnt o but i think i did. i am never this late it happened once about 5 months ago and my cycle was 50 days. i dont know what to do though i gae in and tested at 13dpo and bfn!!!! what am i to do