Late ovulation :( *UPDATE*

Pink333

Reaction score
I'm on CD19 and still no sign of ovulation. I temp, check CM and use ovulation tests. CM seems to be a little watery, but there's not much (so I insert "PreSeed" before BD'ing) and ovulation tests still showing negative.

Anyone ovulate late, and still get pregnant?
I know it really depends on the LP, but I don't know how long that is yet, so just wanting some encouragement :love: :bunny:

Last edited:
How long is your cycle usually?

Some months you can have a cycle where you do not ovulate which can be quite common. xx

I've got pregnant after oving on CD69 and CD79 before. I did mc both but I have other issues so the actual ov day shouldn't have mattered. I did several cycles of clomid treatment and even on that I was oving later than 'normal', between CD17 and CD24. The cycle I conceived this pregnancy was after oving on CD17.

Usually my cycles are 28-29 days and I ovulate around day 15-18. I'm on day 21 and I don't think I've ovulated yet. I'll know tomorrow after taking temp...
Wanted to surprise hubby for Christmas with pregnancy but i don't think it will happen this cycle, and if then maybe not in time for Christmas. Fingers crossed! !

Thanks for your replies <3

I ovulated on CD20, which is confirmed by taking temp's.
My ovulation tests never picked up on it, but thank GOODNESS we had plenty of :bd: right before and right on ovulation day!! :bunny: :dust:

Today I'm 3DPO and very nervous. I want to surprise hubby so bad for Christmas, and if I do conceive, then I'll have time to test and track the early bean a little before Christmas, since last one ended in chemical pregnancy.

So here's baby dust to all the lovely ladies !! :dust:

Here's hoping for extra Christmas blessings :love:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27