Late ovulation or early pregnancy?

Discussion in 'Am I Pregnant?' started by ams393, Nov 29, 2016.

1. ams393

ams393 Member

Hi everyone! I'm new here, as my husband and I have just started TTC this month.

I have a question. My cycles always last between 27 and 32 days. Usually I can always tell by my cervical fluid when I am ovulating, but this month I didn't have as much as usual - although around day 14 I did have eggwhite-like fluid. On that day and the day before, my husband I decided to DTD. I have noticed an increasing amount of creamy, milky fluid for about a week now. Yesterday though, on day 22, I noticed a bit of stretchy, eggwhite-like fluid again and even more today!

Can anyone tell me what is going on? Could this be and early sign if pregnancy or am I ovulating later than ever?

2. lillith112

lillith112 Well-Known Member

It was a pregnancy sign for me, I had creamy from ovulation then ewcm few days before af. Good luck, frer are the best test to get, they give early results so you can test a couple of days before your period is due. x

3. ams393

ams393 Member

Oh thank you so much for sharing! I've been feeling strange but haven't wanted to get my hopes up. I've just been thinking: Either my cycle is super weird (even though it's usually super normal) or I got pregnant on our first try. I should know for sure in about a week!

4. Ab202

Ab202 Well-Known Member

That was a pregnancy sign for me too! Fingers crossed for you x

5. ams393

ams393 Member

That is so encouraging to hear! Was your CM a mixture of transparent and creamy fluid as well?

6. becks1981

becks1981 Well-Known Member

Iv had the same, convinced I ovulated CD 12/13 but still getting thin clear stretchy CM and yesterday CD 19 (sorry TMI) I had a big blob of really thick EWCM when I wiped followed by creamy CM! Not sure of my cycle length as only been off the pill a month, so just using the average of 28 days! Iv also had lots of AF the cramps the past few days! Fingers crossed all of these are a good sign

#6 becks1981, Nov 30, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 30, 2016
  7. ams393

ams393 Member

Funny enough, everything seems to have dried up today. Wondering if that's a good sign as well or not..?
    Please keep us updated becks1981!

8. Kitana

Kitana Moderator

I had that as a symptom too. I googled stretchy white mucus since I thought it was weird! So yes, it could be a positive sign! Fx! :dust:

9. ams393

ams393 Member

Did anyone ever receive a BFP after having EWCM after ovulation and then a few dry days?

10. becks1981

Don't know if this is all in my head, but just had a cup of tea and suddenly starting feeling nauseous and was sick a little...surely this is not a sign...I'm only possibly 7 DPO!!!

11. ams393

ams393 Member

I've heard again and again that symptoms can start as early as implantation, so maybe it is a sign :)

12. becks1981

I hope so. Fingers crossed for you too ams393.

13. ams393

ams393 Member

AF still hasn't arrived, but neither has a BFP. I'm starting to think I really did O on CD 23 or 24. So strange for me.