Late implantation bleeding or approaching AF?

LauraUK7

Reaction score
Hi all,
I'm a newbie to this. I am not sure when I ovulated, yesterday could have been 10-12 dpo. I went to the bathroom yesterday lunch time and when I wiped there was was a bit of brownish blood. I thought it was the start of AF because I was slightly crampy as well. I would have expected to start properly bleeding last night although it would have been a short cycle for me. So far no more bleeding has happened and instead I have creamy CM which is unusual for me. Obviously part of me is now hoping it was a late implantation bleed... any similar experiences? I decided I would not test early so planning to wait another week if AF really doesn't show up but wait is so hard!:wall2:
Thanks!!! xxx

Brown blood means it's old. So it could have been from implantation.
You are 14dpo that's the 'normal' day to test. I would test tho, if i was In your position I'd be constantly thinking about it lol.
Good luck:) x

Last edited:
So negative can still happen 11dpo? Gives me a little hope if so. I believe I'm 11dpo and did a test this morning first thing bfn! I'm due on tomorrow (I think! First cycle since coming off the pill, but did ovulation sticks). So hoping to test positive in a few more days x

i was still getting negatives 10 days after AF was due!

when i had spotting i was very crampy, one night they were really bad i thought it was AF but she never turned up. ive been crampy all the way through they are just not as harsh as a normal period pain cxxx

I had brown spotting on 10dpo, little on 11dpo and today at 12dpo, no cramps or early pregnancy symptoms but I got this today!

Attachments

• IMG_9381.JPG
    IMG_9381.JPG
    86.1 KB · Views: 24
Thank you PeanutButer, today I'm 11-13dpo, AF due Sunday-Tuesday (I tracked my cycle last month before TTC and had a 14d LF). My OH is away next week so will try to wait until he back to test, if I can wait that long and AF doesn't show up.
Amy-Lou I think you can test negative at 11dpo, good luck and keep us posted!
Thanks Leigh! It gives us hope!!
Congratulations Belle! Amazing!
Xxx

Last edited:
This morning cramps are worse and really feels like AF is around the corner:-/

This all gives me hope ladies aswell. I got 1 bfp at 11dpo and had all negatives since. I'm now 14 dpo and way to scared to test. My midwife friend said it's impossible to get a false positive, esp on a digi as I did, but a false negative happens all the time. I've been told to not test for a week now.

Good luck Sunnydays! I hope you get another BFP soon!! xx

Last edited:
After all the hope and worry AF has officially just turn up. I know this was only my first cycle and was hoping for too uch but I can't help being a bit disappointed... I will count tomorrow as CD 1, let's start a bew cycle! Thanks all for your replies!!
Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back