Last night

TORino

Reaction score
I went round to my friends cos she was having a little gathering and I haven't seen anyone in a while and the little darlings had organised me a baby shower!!!

I had absolutely no idea!

It was really really lovely of them and I have come away with allsorts! A bouncer, playmat, blankets, outfits, this hamper
5f943e1f-f644-2a48.jpg

A nappycake and some toys.

I am very lucky to have great friends like that. :love:

Aww thats lovely.
What lovely friends you have xx

I almost burst into tears when they shouted 'surprise'

Bless them :D

i did cry....lol..blubbed on my mum's shoulder..ha ha

Awww... That's so kind of them! :)

aww how lovely!! ive read alot of you ladies having surprise baby showers... am i the only one that planned mine lol.....

well i told my friends i wanted one and they planned it but i never knew it was meant to be done as a surprise thing lol oops :)

xxx

aww how lovely!! ive read alot of you ladies having surprise baby showers... am i the only one that planned mine lol.....

well i told my friends i wanted one and they planned it but i never knew it was meant to be done as a surprise thing lol oops :)

xxx

I had 2, one with friends, and one at work, and i knew about both of them lol xxx

I had to provide the guest list for my first one, so surprises just wouldnt have worked. lol xxx

i had to provide a present list so a surprise wouldnt have worked for me hehehe xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back