Last month using ttc products

Charlotte1234

Reaction score
This is the last month ill be using anything to ttc... so opks and softcups, my oh wants me to relax more and enjoy trying which I totally agree with so iv decided to just do it the old fashioned way lol we started trying over 2 years ago and havent had any luck so far, so hoping me being more relaxed will help? I only have 5 opks left iv done 2 this morning I will upload a pic, but I think ov is just around the corner. .. so do you ladiea think we should dtd tonight or tomo? Xxx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Opk from today

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1374570564464.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1374570564464.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 25
I'm with you Charlotte I've decided to stop spending money on opk's and different vitamins. Just going to go with the flow and take basic folic acid xx

Hopefully by just dtd for fun will help keep me and oh both stress free!! Xx

I honestly believe the best way to get pregnant, is not to try.

Everyone I know who has 'tried' has taken a really long time and have been so stressed about it, it's really had an effect on their bodies.......

I've personally fallen 3 times without trying, sadly, none went full term, but we've decided to 'try' now, and after one month I hate it, and this will be my first and last month of doing so.

Relax, look after yourself, and the babies will come :) xxxxxx

Last edited:
Go for it....and I'm all about the relaxed approach also...good luck to you!!!

Bottom test is from today... the last opk im ever going ro use and I think its pos, we dtd last night and I kept a soft cup in till around 8 this morning, should being dtd again tonight but if not will dtd tomo be ok? So want to catch this cycle!! Xxx

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1374683804818.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1374683804818.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 7

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member