laparoscopy hysteroscopy

Betty99

Reaction score
Hi i was wondering has anyone got these procedure done, I'm going in 2 wks for operation as my periods are not regular and they said the lining of my womb is very thick. Iv been trying to conceive for 2,years I was thinking of asking them to check my tubes while I'm under. Has anyone any advice I would love to hear from you's

I'm having laparoscopy next week. Apparently its painful after op. Especially shoulders get very painful because of the gas.
I've been TTC for 12 months.
I heard that thick walls are good. Its good for implantation. Are you worried about it? X

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Hi Charlotte thanks for replying yea I am worrying, I've googled to much and get myself worked up about it. Do you mind me asking why or you getting it done. Fingers crossed we will both get a BFP afterwards. I would love to hear how you got on afterwards if you don't mind.

Yes sure. Ive had blood tests un scans and docs could not find anything so far, which is good.

Ive been TTC for 12 months and did not even have an evap, my doc decided to refer me to do laparoscopy and check my tubes.

Have you been pregnant before? x

Hi, I've not had either of these but would like them. I've heard lots of ladies get pregnant straight away after it! I have had my tubes checked and I took a painkiller beforehand. Just want to wish you luck xx

No Charlotte Iv never been pregnant and now that Iv left it this late in life I really hope I haven't missed my chance. There isn't much help on the NHSS once your over 40 life is so unfair, I just wish I had of met Prince Charming a few years ago. Good luck with your procedure and I'd love to hear how you get on. Phonixgirl what was the results of getting your tubes checked I really hope they do mine.

No Charlotte Iv never been pregnant and now that Iv left it this late in life I really hope I haven't missed my chance. There isn't much help on the NHSS once your over 40 life is so unfair, I just wish I had of met Prince Charming a few years ago. Good luck with your procedure and I'd love to hear how you get on. Phonixgirl what was the results of getting your tubes checked I really hope they do mine.

Thank you.

Have you done any tests, blood tests or scans at all? x

Have either of you had an hsg first? My clinic do that first as standard as it is less recovery than the lap and will pick up tubal issues. I had the hsg and it showed my tubes were clear and no other issues that we didn't already know about (I have a slightly heart shaped womb but that had already been picked up on the ultrasounds). Wishing you both luck with your ops.

Have either of you had an hsg first? My clinic do that first as standard as it is less recovery than the lap and will pick up tubal issues. I had the hsg and it showed my tubes were clear and no other issues that we didn't already know about (I have a slightly heart shaped womb but that had already been picked up on the ultrasounds). Wishing you both luck with your ops.
Thank you. I haven't had hsg first. Doc said lap is better as everything is checked in one go.

Can I wear a tampon after? I don't want to wear a pad.x

Thank you.

Have you done any tests, blood tests or scans at all? x

Yea I had blood test all came back normal also had internal scan that's when they notice my lining of my womb was to think as I had just finished my period. Also my period isn't very regular I get them every 2/3 months and they last for about 6 weeks.

Have you tried any supplements to regulate your cycle? Angus cactus or maca ? x

Yea Charlotte tried Angus catus it only worked for a few months, I'm thinking its POS but I haven't had any tests done for it. I used to have really heavy periods as a teenager but I was always regular until recently so I'm not sure what it could be.

I have also tried bee pollen for good few months. I can see the difference in my cycles. Bee pollen is a super bee food. Have you tried it. Only 2 table spoons on an empty stomach in the mornings. x

No Charlotte what does it do for your cycle. I just take folic acid and a multi vitamin and zinc every morning.

I used to spot in the middle of the cycle. Now its all gone. Try bee pollen, at least have a look on google its amazing stuff.

Be careful with multi vitamins they contain vitamin A. I read that we should avoid it. x

Thanks for the advice Charlotte I must check bee pollen out, I never knew that about vitamin A.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back