Lamaze octotunes music

Sandi4Paul

Reaction score
I got this off ebay so came without the music sheet i understand it has when new.

can someone copy and post or scaan and email me this?

will be happy to cover costs.

Sandi

we have the octotunes, but there was no sheet just a couple of little tunes on the tag attached to it. is that what you mean?

yeah that sounds right is it posiible to copy it? i'm not at all musical so don't even know what notes are what!

Sandi

I'm not sure if we still have it :(

I'll have a look around for you tomorrow and see if I can dig it up.

Hi, we have the octopus and whilst the tag has disappeared my OH is very musical - he likes to play with the octopus and he says he will write down the colours for whatever songs you need.

What would you like?

Susie, that would be great, could he do some nursery rhymes for me?

Sandi

Ours had the booklet ripped off it :roll:

I found a pdf of 2 songs online:

Link to pdf

Hope that helps a bit.

Phoebe loves her octopussy :)

We bought Oliver's his for his birthday, but to be honest, he hasn't really played with it at all.

He prefers things with buttons that he can press!

:rotfl: :rotfl: Fi hasn't even touched hers! It's Matt (OH) who loves it! He picked it out from babies r us and convinced me to get it for her!

I'm sure she'll like it one day!

Logan likes me playing it, he can't grab things yet (except my hair), but i think he will play with it when he can.

Sandi

Cool! I chucked the tunes too so this will be handy :D

matt is on the case now! sorry for the delay - totally forgot :oops: :oops: he is working his way through and il post it as when he is done

ok, i found the sheet that came with it and it only had 2 songs on it anyway! matt's working out some others though :)

right, here it is - Matt said it is quite hard to do as a) most nursery rhymes sound similar and b) quite a lot of them use flats and sharps which the octotunes hasn't got (i'll take his word for it) i'm really NOT musical but here is what he said should work - though after the 11th note in on hickory dickory dock there should be another number 5 (pale turquiose) note... apparently...

2891065468_b94e2a413d_o.jpg

Susie that is fantastic, please pass on our thanks to you OH.

Sandi

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back