Lady of leisure!!

girlygirl

Reaction score
Well ive officially started my mat leave. :cheer:
Glad i worked up untill nearly 38 weeks.
Its now lots of ladies at lunch,let the fun begin. :cheer: :lol:

OMG you're so brave working up to this point!!! I finished at 30 weeks :lol:

woohoo! its now lots of mother and baby clubs and being that person at my local costa coffee with other mums. :lol:
well for 9 months atleast.

So lucky! I don't want to work anymore. It makes me miserable and sore sitting working on the laptop all day :(

DebbieM said:
So lucky! I don't want to work anymore. It makes me miserable and sore sitting working on the laptop all day :(

I could have worked longer! Everyone says now that i should be relaxing tho. Yea right! Ill be swimming everyday till i pop now.
Its not nice tho if you are unconmfortable. Im lucky ive been ok through out no back ache or anything.

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

I've got 4 weeks to wait yet :wall: :wall: Wish I'd have come off sooner as I'm shattered :(

At least uve had work to make the time pass quicker and now its almost over!! ull have ure buetiful baby in the next few weeks! :D

yeah its gone very quick!cant beleive ill have baby in 4 weeks or less. my god, ill be a mum :rotfl:

well done on working so late hun, im hoping to do the same but we'll see :lol:

Enjoy your rest before baby arrives :D Well done working almost to term too!

girlygirl said:
DebbieM said:

I could have worked longer! Everyone says now that i should be relaxing tho. Yea right! Ill be swimming everyday till i pop now.
Its not nice tho if you are unconmfortable. Im lucky ive been ok through out no back ache or anything.

What job did you do?

I work from home but since my day from 9-5 is spent sat in front of the computer or on the laptop and what with my SPD getting worse day by day, I'm just in constant agony. It's even affecting my upper back now - although I just got a nice massage from physio this afternoon :)

I always thought I would work righ up til I popped but I've decided I don't want to and want some "me" time before the baby comes. :?

I'm planning on working to 38 weeks, hopefully this will make the time go faster :pray:

Well done for working till then!

I'm working till 38 weeks too (well 36 as we have 2 weeks easter hols but I still get paid for them and will have marking to do so I'm sticking with the 38 weeks :lol:)

Sometimes I wish I could stop earlier when I have bad days but then I think I would just be bored stiff.

I'm going on Mat leave as early as poss - 29 weeks. My job is doing my head in. And we're hoping to move soon so i can spend my time sorting a house!

DebbieM said:
girlygirl said:
DebbieM said:

What job did you do?

I do accounts for a housing association. so just sit on my arse all day!

Bee said:
Well done for working till then!

I'm working till 38 weeks too (well 36 as we have 2 weeks easter hols but I still get paid for them and will have marking to do so I'm sticking with the 38 weeks :lol:)

Sometimes I wish I could stop earlier when I have bad days but then I think I would just be bored stiff.

cheers! i think if its in your head to work till the end you can do it. I was alot worse for the 1st trimester! 2nd and 3rd tri ive been alot healthier and feel fab. 8) Id too be bored at home as i enjoy my work and like to be busy. Id rather have more money and have longer with baby.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back