lady of leisure...

Samsgirl

Reaction score
well i finished work yesterday and so am officially a lady of leisure until Boo Boo arrives...

I plan to make the most of my sofa and my bed and my freedom....he he...

:dance:

xx

Good feeling isn't it...... Enjoy it while you can !

Enjoy! And make the most of it before LO arrives!! :)

Enjoy it to the max! Because in another 3 weeks you will be so uncomfortable you can hardly move or sleep or eat comfortably and that's a lot less fun!

Ha ha, I'm sorry, I'm all doom and gloom today. Its so nice being off work, I must remember not to take it for granted!

same here, i finished work on friday. they were dead nice and the ppl that i was working with got me flowers and a baby hooded towel thingy which was sweet as id only been there like a month or so. the ppl i worked with for 18 months havent even contacted me since i got moved. except for the girl managing the place. all she has said is she cant wait for baby to be born and she promises not to drop it. still ive been enjoying doing sweet f.a all weekend, had my gtt this morning. moaned about not having seen my mw since 25 weeks and having had 2 bleeds since then i got an app for thursday lol. i shall have to get my butt in gear and do my college assignment soon tho so i can hand it in after xmas.

Wahoo -I finish Friday this week. Then my Mat leave has begun!!!!

Although dont think Ill have much of a send off from work as everyone forked out for a coleague of mine last month when she went on her at leave. Alot of men in our office who dont believe in all this 'collection ethos'. I dont mind though really as Id only get embarrased, lol.

xxx

Jealous of you ladies finishing up early! 3 more days to go for me...can't wait!! How anyone works over 37 weeks is beyond me! x

Enjoy it to the max! Because in another 3 weeks you will be so uncomfortable you can hardly move or sleep or eat comfortably and that's a lot less fun!

Ha ha, I'm sorry, I'm all doom and gloom today. Its so nice being off work, I must remember not to take it for granted!

i already can hardly walk anywhere..........dreading the fact its only going to get worse....

at least all this will be worth it......hopefully eh xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back