Lady Garden!

Mrs M

Reaction score
Can I just ask how you take care of this are when you can't bloody see it?

:rotfl: love this!! Been thinking the same. This is my first and no bump yet so I can't offer any advice... Sorry xx

I think it's a case of going for a wax, leaving it or trusting your other half to deal with it! :D

I did get waxed once but I found it more sore, and I previously was a regular. I was also scared the pain might send me into labour :lol:

I used veet removal towrds the very end and got OH to help. I actually managed ok until I went overdue. Id just be in weird positions. Like one foot on the pan or bath with a mirror or sat with my legs spread on the floor with the mirror.

xxxx

With great difficulty!!!! Lol!!

Not sure how it looks, bit it feels bloody horrendous lol

I've not even attempted!
Mines more of a lady jungle at the moment!
Going to get OH to help me out nearer due date.

Guess work. I couldn't possibly leave it like a jungle - I'll treat myself to a full body wax nearer the time!

Lol I also stated a thread about this. I basically sit on the bath legs wide open and a mirror. I'm now 31 weeks and it's getting harder, not sure how long I will be able to do it. I will get other half to help nearer the time.

I wouldn't recommend hair removal creams or wax during pregnancy as your skin is more sensitive so it will HURT or BURN. I managed fine with last pregnancy with a razor. I know you cant see well but its a matter of feeling for stubble haha! x

I used veet sensitive and never burned atall.

And I actually have a skin condition, youd think I wouldve :lol:

xxxx

That's lucky. I come out in a awful rashes with those ones & my skin isn't sensitive to anything else. x

If I didnt do mine I would resemble an animal of jungle!
I normally go for waxes but nearer due date I might just slap a bit of Veet on and hope for the best!
x

Ha I am having mine seen to professionally 4 days before d day I have no idea what it looks like!!

This might be an odd question but when you go in for labour how do you have it?? Does that sound weird? If your normally bald do you stay that way or let it grow and then trim it? I'm not really sure what to.

This might be an odd question but when you go in for labour how do you have it?? Does that sound weird? If your normally bald do you stay that way or let it grow and then trim it? I'm not really sure what to.
If I was you, I would be hair free for the birth. Only because, if you need stitches its cleaner & they can see what they're doing x

I did think that myself. Plus iv heard you bleed alot and if you have hair that could get gross. X

Yeah bleeding can be quite thick and clotty afterwards so that sitting in a pad isnt the best although it does happen. Think of the amount of ladies go unexpectedly.

I think personally if you can manage itll make the after manage a bit easier.

I could see my stitches because I was bald last time so that helped applying cream and stuff too.

I cant remember the first time after that I shaved mind you... But I did heal quickly.

Oh and I wouldnt use the removal cream after labour. Could irritate broken skin or burn terribly.

xxxx

Mirror and some interesting positions is the only way I've been managing to tame mine!
Saying that there's been some major neglect going on but tonight's the night lol

Last time I had to shave my legs in labour as just wasn't organised and didn't bother with the lady garden. Couldn't of cared less, I had second degree tear, stitches and bled for weeks after but hair didn't bother me at all x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back