Ladies!

Discussion in 'Third Trimester' started by Missbatesy, Jun 11, 2013.

1. Missbatesy

Missbatesy Well-Known Member

So I haven't been on here since the first trimester I don't think? Now I'm 36 + 4! I'm hoping for some advice :)
    Last night I just couldn't sleep, I was awake until about 12.30-1am and then when I did get to sleep I was waking up every hour or two needing a wee! I took a walk into town this morning but started get abit of a twinge in my lower back on the way home, I've had period like cramps all day that have come and gone, I layed in bed for a few hours earlier as I was pretty uncomfortable. I got abit paranoid and thought I was leaking water earlier but now there seems to be nothing.
    At my midwife appointment last week she wrote in my notes that the baby is 3/5 engaged but 2 weeks ago she wasn't engaged at all! Could this just be her engaging more or could it be a slow start to it all?!
    I just can't seem to relax at all it's driving me looney lol x

2. Colourmeblue

Colourmeblue Well-Known Member

Could be either the start of things, or baby engaging. How are you feeling today? x

3. Missbatesy

Missbatesy Well-Known Member

Morning :) still got these period like cramps, my backs aching a little too. I'm not sure wether I'm just being paranoid and just noticing every little twinge because I'm kind of waiting for labour now lol!x

4. Colourmeblue

Colourmeblue Well-Known Member

You've still got a few weeks to go - maybe its just your latent phase. Try and rest x