Ladies who have had HG more than once...

Jayjay027

Reaction score
I want to know if your HG pattern was the same in your second pregnancy as it was with your first.

With my 1st, I was absolutely fine, no nausea at all until I hit 7weeks exactly. I woke up that morning so ill and threw up a lot.
This time, I'm 6+4 and for the past 3 days have been feeling really nauseas from the minute I wake up until about 3/4pm then I'm ok. No vomiting or anything (yet) but I didn't get nauseas last time just full blown sick straight away.

I'm really hoping that the HG doesn't return because I really couldn't cope this time. I can take the nausea no problem lol. Xx

Tapatalking from my blackberry!

I've got it for the third time! First time it was horrendous. Nauseous from opening my eyes to going to bed at 6:30 as I couldn't cope, vomiting throughout the day all day every day. Had about a 6 week break at about 5/6 months pregnant, then back till baby born.lost 40lbs during pregnancy,hospitalised a few times and severely anaemic.

Second baby I was the same at the beginning, but it calmed at about 4 months, then back from about 71/2 months till baby born.i wasn't hospitalised, but kept an eye on and extra checks and vitamins and iron supplements. Lost close to 30lbs.

This time round, morning sickness kicked in about 6 weeks. Think I'm not suffering as badly this time. Had 2 weeks there of not being able to eat or get off the couch, nauseous and vomiting all day long, couldn't keep water down. Blood pressure dropping from dehydration. GP threatened hosp, but the last few days I've managed to eat a little so thinking I might have escaped it this time. Lost almost 10lbs since I've been pregnant this time!

With Rumaisa I was sick a lot much more than this pregnacy , hardly had any in this pregnacy compared to last time !!!

I'm holding on to hope that I don't get so bad this time.
I've been a grumpy cow, which I wasn't last time. My boobs were agony last time and they aren't this time. So far its pretty different. Fx I don't get sick x

Tapatalking from my blackberry!

When I spoke tithe midwife about it, she was asking about stress and said it contributes to it. I was working in a very stressful job when pregnant with my kids, and not working now. So really hope it makes a difference.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back