Ladies who have already had a 20 week scan

lilcurly

Reaction score
Hi there, I'm still in tri 1 but have a quick question. I want to take my mum with me when I go for my 20 week scan, if my partner is not working he will want to come too of course. Do you think this would be OK? Did any of you take more than 1 person with you? Tia xxx

It probably depends on your hospital, I'd just give them a ring to find out for sure x

My hospital allows up to 2 people at scans. It depends on your hospitals policy xx

Same as above. Were allowed 2 people to come to the scan but depends on hospital. I had my mum and OH at my 20 week scan in my first pregnancy x

Mine is strictly one person (in addition to you!). The room was tiny.

I only had one but the girl who went in after me had her partner and mom.

I had my oh and my son. They allow 2 people at my hospital.

Like the others, it really depends on the hospital.
My hospital state only me & 1 other. We didn't take anybody else to our 20 week scan but to our 12 week one we had my mum his dad and my sil and they were allowed in all together once we had seen for ourselves baby was there and then left again after a couple of minutes. I guess it depends also if you've got a nice sonographer too!

My hospital is strictly 1 person only.

The 20 week scan is a long one though, so even if your hospital limits you to 1 they might let you swap that person part way through if both would like a chance to see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back