Ladies I feel sooooooo excited!!!

lea m

Reaction score
I dont know what it is today but I feel so excited about my girlie and cant wait to meet her! Im even excited about labour lol! I had a dream last night she was born and she looked just like Lucy but not as big lol (Lu was 8lb 9oz) Its was soooo cute! Also in my dream my SIL had her son! Now she is 38 weeks but babies head is engaged so could go anyday!! I just feel so excited and wanted to tell you all haha I have re-ordered a pram lol! The Loola after all! I went to babies R us and had a push and play and stuff and I getting the Red seat and car seat and the Pink carrycot hahaha (Joe insisted we have a pink pram for our girl!) But I know me and will probably have a new one by the time she is in the seat unit so wanted a colour that will sell more kwim!?
My aunt has a cot bed for me so I have that soon, I have decided on the Graco travel cot with bassinet instead of a crib, I have picked out a bouncy chair lol I just feel more pregnant and like things are moving again now! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
I like being excited! (even though it probably means Im going through a hypermanic episode! lol Im ok with them though! better than feeling depressed! (I have mild Bi-polar))

I'm glad you've got the excited feeling Lea, It's the detailed scan that does it, although since mine I keep thinking OMG I'm pregnant! (like its just taken me 20wks to work it out lol)

Have you turned into a shopaholic overnight though? :rotfl:

Sarah xxx

:cheer: :cheer: i think it seem's more real once you find out the sex - well it did for me and OH!! :D

LOL Thanks ladies!
Sarah yeh I think I did turn into a shopaholic over night haha :rotfl: I just got my "list head" on and got cracking haha

Leanne yeh I think that is what it is! I was sure I was having a boy so now its like "woo Im having a girl and can go pink crazy lol"

Babydust, I have NOTHING left from my DD hahaha :rotfl: I do have her pram in the loft but her pram was Khaki green lol and I want a pink one now and its a little broken! :think: Though I dont know how!? Its been in the loft for all them years doing nothing?!

I must admit I find boy nappy changes easier than girls! I was scared to death changing lucys nappy for the first time lol! Thought I was going to hurt her! :shock:

lea m said:
Leanne yeh I think that is what it is! I was sure I was having a boy so now its like "woo Im having a girl and can go pink crazy lol"

Yep! exactly the same as me hun lol i was convinced i was having a boy, wouldnt look at girl clothes and kept being drawn to boy clothes (although in my heart i knew i wanted a girl - although wouldnt have minded either way - does that make sense? :lol: ) i was soooo shocked they said i was having a girl - so think it sunk in when i went shopping and bought loads of little pink outfits :lol:

I love girlie clothes! They are so cute! I just cant wait for all the winter clothes to come in! :cheer: :cheer: hahaha

I always thought boys would be harder to change thans girls, I'd be worried about their testicles and willy!! :oops:

OMG lea... did i really facebook you saying congrats on your baby BOY???! :rotfl: :oops: im sorry!! please exuse my preggo brain, i meant to put baby girl hahaha!!! im like that too atm baby spent the whole of yesterday dancing haha!

LOL @ you reordering your pram!!!!!!!! Cant wait to get mine. Glad you are feeling so excited!!!

LMAO Jess! Yes you did! I thought you were joking though lol :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Bexie, maybe its just because I was used to boys that i was scared of changing Lucy!?

Lil Lisa, I have kinda changed my mind again :think: Oh gosh I wish I could be more decisive! haha But yeh I think I will stick with it!? :roll:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: i cant even stop laughing LOLOL!!! im such an idiot :lol: your funny! haha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back