ladies give your men a big hug today

mummywanabe

Reaction score
Just found out my friends husband of a year was killed at the weekend in a car accident, life is so bloody cruel. So if youve had an argument or a fight or are just being grumpy with eachother just let it go and hug eachother

Sorry for your friend's loss, Life really is too short x

Ohh my gosh!! :( such sad news :( your poor friend and her/his family!

Xx

How awful :( we do sometimes take our other halves for granted. I will give mine a big cuddle later. Sorry for your friends loss x

Oh thats awful your poor friend and her and his family. :(
We definitely take our partners for granted at times. I was just saying in another post that i need to show my OH more appreciation. Now i certainly will. xxx

So true!!! This happened last year to a girl at my work and its just so grounding! You have to remember how important it is to appreciate what you have!

I'm sorry for your friends loss! Can't imagine how awful it must be to loose your husband! xx

I know, they are in dubai working for a year so shes all, alone too, they were also trying for a baby, its such a shock I think I literally held on to my hubby all last nite

Aww :( that is so sad, I can't comprehend how she feels right now, condolences to her and anyone else who needs them :(

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

Awful and sad.am.so sorry....I worry about my partner constantly and never leave or go to bed on an argument. I tell him.how much Iove.him every day xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back