Ladies doing IUI or IVF - 2016 (11 BFPs so far!)

I thought I would come join you all as we may go for IVF again in a few months.
My consultant said Vit D is a very good vit to take. I keep forgetting so thanks for the reminder :)

I think all blood results such as AMH, FSH etc have to be ok in order to be able to be donor, worth asking though xx

Thanks blueflower

I have about 17 follicles in all mainly on the right but only one over 17 so have to scan again on Wednesday for either Friday or Monday collection hoping it's Friday so I can have to weekend to recover! Lining is good to at 9.6 with triple echo so feeling positive
will have to see if vitamin d is in pregnacare xx

Flying visit tonight just wanted to say I picked up some calcium and vitamin D tablets from Morrisons today. The bottle says to take 2 per day so I've done today's dose. Is vitamin D different from D3?

Hope you're all doing ok ladies!

Blue flower - hope you and OH can come to some kind of agreement regarding the donor egg, I can understand you wanting to get the ball rolling.

Laura, all the best for your scan Hun, hope you can have EC on Friday!

Laura, fingers crossed it's Friday! Are you going to take a couple of days off work anyway? They told me to then to see how I felt. I definitely couldn't have gone straight back, although I did have a bad reaction to the anaesthetic xx

What's triple echo? You definitely need at least a day off after EC. You feel spaced out, sore and bloated and really just need to relax at home. :)

Last edited:
Think triple echo is where they can see the three lines on the scan apparently it's good!! I get 5 days fertility leave a year at work so hoping it's Friday then have the weekend then two days fl then when they go back a weeks sick leave!! If it's Monday I might have to go back into work between collection and transfer

Thanks for your well wishes ladies it's really keeping me positive

I checked the pregnacare it does have vitamin d!! Xx

Triple echo I think is the triple layer lining of the womb. I've never heard it referred to as triple echo but my nurses always say they're checking for the triple layer. Just womb lining thickness I think.

I'm feeling slightly tender on both my sides, is this normal? I wasn't expecting any kind of twinges or aches as I'm not preparing to ovulate.

Oh I think I heard the sonographer say trifold or something like that when the consultant was listening!! ;)

What cycle day are you on?

Lol, looks like there's different terms for it but all indicate 3 of something lol.

Errrrm I think I'm on day 18 or something like that, I'll have to double check because I don't actually know lol. I started Progynova on the 1st January and it seems like since then my ovaries have felt super sensitive and tender. *TMI sorry* I've had a fair amount of pale discharge as well which is apparently down to the extra oestrogen...has anyone else experienced this?

I'm day 12 miss July I have have had loads of ew discharge but like you say apparently it's normal
My clothes are getting a bit tight!! Xx

Yeah I feel full and bloated as well. Odd because I didn't think anything would be happening in that area as I'm not due to ovulate. Can't find anything on Google about sensitive ovaries either. The discharge isn't really like ovulation ewcm but it is noticeable when it happens... Sorry for the TMI details! X

Your ovaries are probably really large now! Its like carrying 2 bags of marbles around!

Yeah, I suppose they'd still be growing! Before my IVF I was getting loads of EWCM and was worried I would ovulate anyway... but I didn't. It really does make your body do funny things though and I'll be going down your FET road in one or two months' time!

I'm now on CD8 and no CM whatsoever atm. My natural cycles used to be 24 days and I'd ov on CD10, but last cycle was 28 days and I ovulated on CD14, if I ovulated at all (first ever textbook cycle). I think I might ovulate late again this cycle so I'm hoping this is my new norm! X

Laura, good luck with the scan today.

I'm just back from the GP - he has upped my thyroid medication and prescribed 2 x 20,000iu per week of D3 for 7 weeks apparently each tablet is 10,000 times the eu recommended daily amount so I'll be back up to normal in time to start treatment.

Miss July : when is your next appointment?

My next appointment is on the 15th. My ovaries aren't meant to be doing anything it's a frozen transfer cycle so I don't understand why they would be swollen?

Will they scan you at your appointment, what happens next for you? I don't really understand the frozen cycle - tbh it's all so new I'm still trying to get my head around it . X

Ive called the clinic, they have received confirmation on our funding and I can start after the consultation. I think I might be able make space for me to see him on Tuesday to plan the treatment etc. Waiting for a call back to confirm if I don't hear back then I will get a letter with the next free appointment. So happy could cry x

Tashap that is great news I hope you get the appointment on Tuesday I hate waiting for them to let you know

It's looking more like Monday for me, I am a bit concerned they all still seam to be about 14 there is a few in there but I hope enough are big enough if not we may have a small number or they push it back to Wednesday its getting complicated because of organising my work load will just have to wait till my scan on Friday to figure it out!! I'm must be patient!!!

Great news Tashap! Hope it all moves quickly for you.

Yes, my next appointment is another scan where they're checking that my womb lining is thick enough for transfer. Hopefully transfer will happen on the 19th if my lining is looking as it should be.

Laura - aw I know it's frustrating but rather it take a little longer and you have more eggs. Hopefully by your next scan there'll have been some more progress.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back