labour?

soconfused

Reaction score
can someone please tell me what early signs of labour feel like?

i have these like period pains and i am usure what they are

xxx

Hi So Confused

Accordign to my NCT info, labour can apparently feel like period pains to start with, or like back ache. The main thing is that the pains have a pattern as the contractions become stronger, longer and closer together over time.

Hopefully this is it!

Lots of luck

LBxx

hi so confused

it can start with like period pains

i started with full blown contractions! every 5 mins lasting 1 min!!!! :?

hopefully this is it for u

good luck :D

My first labour was period pains / backache right up to 10cm. I was already in hosptial being monitored, but no contractions. If I'd been at home, I'd have been in trouble cos I'd been told to time the contractions before going in to hospital.

If the period pains get really bad, get it checked out.

Tracy xx

Another good sign is having the runs or being sick.........its natures way of clearing everything out before labour starts. With my first I was convinced I had food poisoning until the pains started to come on!!

Good luck

With my first the midwife was convinced I had food poisoning when I started to throw up, even though I told her I thought my waters had broken (I was right they had). But then who would believe your first would come 5 weeks early - took us all a bit by surprise!!

false alarm, im so gutted i think this baby is going to be holding on by her feet even when im in labour

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back