labour signs

Flossy82

Reaction score
Hey all well although i have already had one baby well my now 19month old little boy im still a little bit unsure as to what all possible sign of labour starting are well apart from the obvious ones that is is there any others? sorry to sound dumb here.

Well the normal ones are, contractions, waters going and your show (that can be hours, days or weeks before).
Period pain is the cervix softening and getting ready to open, nesting is supposed to be a sign, but i never had it.

The day before i went into labour, i wee'd alot, had really really bad pressure down below (baby pushing down) and in the middle of the night i woke up feeling sick. At 9.30am i had really bad diarreah and at 10am my waters went.

Everyones labour stories are different but the most common ones happen to 90% of people.

:D :D

thanks for reply its just that yesterday and today i have had really bad period like pains below my belly and i have been feeling dreadfully sickbut not being sick also i have alot of discharge but yet again its not blood stained so am just wondering on this one?

Your symptoms sound exactly the same as mine. Lots of discharge, nausea and period pains.

I did ring the midwife at the hospital and she did say this sounded positive and perhaps I should go off and have a curry!

Sounds like we're nearly there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back