Kylie...

NO I CANNOT LIE ON MY TUMMY!!! Boo hoo! But not because my tummy is big - my god my boobs are rock hard and sore! I am like a cow now! My milk came in today and I expressed some to get some relief! I was actually leaking at dinner today :oops:

However I CAN put my socks on again and I can bend (oh the novelty!) ooh and I ate brie and had a glass of vino!

Haven't poo'd yet - they don't expect that till day 4 (tomoz!) but I think I will try to hold on a bit longer in case all my innards fall out! :rotfl: Tummy is like a balloon - v saggy but has gone down quite well really!

Baby is GORGEOUS though thanks! He really is a little shrimp and sleeps loads! MW came to weigh him again and he'd lost a little weight - just 8oz. Mentioned that he wont settle well in his moses basket but will sleep just fine on me. She said that we have to be tough and let him cry for a while so he's upstairs at the mo and we're listening out for little moans on the monitor.

...and it's true - you do kind of miss your bump!!! :hug: Hope demonseed comes soon!

You should see how little he is - photos don't do him justice! lol! Really dinky boy!

Although what they don't tell you is that you get puffy ankles and feet AFTERWARDS!!!

He's Beautiful. All These Births Are Making Me Sooooo Excited!! Not Long Now :cheer:

He is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO gorgeous Kylie, he's so, so gorgeous!! :hug: :hug:
And yes I can totally relate to the swollen ankles AFTERwards :shock:

aww!! i want one!!!

:shock: omg im having one!! lol...

kylie btw? the midwife said what? leave him in his moses basket to sleep? and not for him to sleep on you?? shes not that claire varity is she??

just wanted to say.. make sure you do what YOU want to do.. midwives arnt the ones who birthed and are bringing up that gorgeous little bundle.. YOU are.. and you know best.. xxx

he is gorgeous :D :hug:

can't believe I will have one soon :shock: :cheer:

he is an absolute heartbreaker kylie, huge congrats...

midna said:
WTF !! afterwards pfft I thought that was jus a preggo thing .. I was under the impression that after birth you returned gracefully back to normal and reclaimed some dignity ...haha but no still gonna have the attractive granny ankles w000000 !!! ...bah guess we cant have it all hahah

Haha - no dignity after having a baby - no modesty either!!! (the MWs at the birth wrote down a blow by blow account of what was happening at the time in my maternity notes!) Honestly, although my tummy has gone down quite well, it's just like a balloon that has gone down- you know how they are all shrivelled and wrinkly! :rotfl: (although, again, it's novel to be able to see BELOW the belly!!! Just hoik up the layers of blubber!)

Oh and the pelvis ache doesn't stop immediately either as you've still got relaxin hormones in you. (Maybe you want to rethink whether you want Demonseed out...)

But heartburn has stopped and you don't believe how awkwardly you moved around until you can move around normally again!!!

YEA!!!! The jelly belly!!!! Oh I missed that....

NOT... !!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

BTW Kylie...the pictures might not do your LO justice... but he looks absolutely dinky in your Avatar next to your hand :shock: :shock: :D :D Almost makes me wish I had one of my own.. :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back