kwik question!

sarahx500

Reaction score
ive been ttc to a long time, i have 2 boys already...

im due my period on wednesday and i have no other symptoms other than a bit of cramp in my lower belly, duznt last long just now and again, also, ive noticed cm wen i wee, just sort of drips out{sorry tmi only way i can describe it}.
:oops: :oops: :oops:

any input wud be great or wot do u think.. thanx

Hi,
I had cramps from ovulation last month and I was convinced I was, but no it was af!!!! :?
Am not sure about cm??? I've never had this, maybe it's a symptom???

Have you done a hpt? I think I'd be tempted if I was you, you can get early detection ones.

Let us know what happens! :D
Hopefully it will be a long awaited BFP!!!!!!
Good Luck!
sam xx

hi sarah i had cramps from ovulation onwards still got them now and im 5 weeks pg :D i think where the cm is concerned everyone is different ive seen posts on here where ppl have had lots extra me personaly completely dried up like the desert till af was due and then it came back like normal no extra no less :? i got my bfp with first response early test on the sat morn when my af was due the following tuesday was very faint but was there.
good luck and let us know how it goes xxxxx

sam rach thanx for replying!

an update, i have serious boob ache in my left boob lol!!! and stomach cramp is getting more often,, heres hoping

goin to buy 1st response tomorrow

thanx again xxxxxx

good luck sarah im all alone still in the june 2006 babies so would be nice to have some company will keep everything crossed for you xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back