Kung Fu Baby

kaytee11

Reaction score
Was just lying on bed with laptop on stomach and baby kicked so hard she literally knocked the laptop off. I am well and truly beyond freaked out !! :)) My daughter is stronger than i am !

wow!!!

that must have felt so strange!!!

you should start taking videos!
xxx

Wow, you got a strong baby in there by sounds of it!

When my LO is active, I slouch on the sofa with my tummy out and me and OH put a mobile on my tummy and he's always kicking at it, it's so funny!

I know !! I cold see my stomach moving and damn battery was dead on phone defo next time though !! :)

How brilliant! I can't wait for all that! My daughter used to poke her feet out, when I rubbed them she pushed them out even harder!

LOL that is so cool :)

I am feel bubba move but not so hard, when he has been kicking and punching for a long period of time then my belly feels it's been ten rounds with mike tyson but other than that, it's awesome if a little weird!!!

Babyelmo that is the cutest thing ever !!
Bella its crazy how all of a sudden they make an appearence and want you to know theyre here :) During all three scans (including 3d) all she wanted to do was sleep now its as if she never does :)

yep, Bug was the same, totally asleep for the scans, wide awake just before and just after :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back