Knopk@

positivity :)

Reaction score
I have LO on aptamil pepti and it seems to be helping his eczema :yay:

When u get a prescription, how much do u get at a time? Ours comes in the tiniest tin and lasted 5/6 days!? X

I have LO on aptamil pepti and it seems to be helping his eczema :yay:

When u get a prescription, how much do u get at a time? Ours comes in the tiniest tin and lasted 5/6 days!? X

Hi hun, tiny tin is pepti 1isnt it? Pepti 2 i get comes in big carton tins (900 gr) and i get 2 of them at the time. Do you have a pharmacy nearby that will put in requests for repear prescription for you? I find its the easiest way, i just pop in and tell.them and they do the rest.
Good to hear its working, A's eczema is mild but still there. I get testing resulta back next week so fx.
Ask for bigger tins, small ones are tiny

Tapatalking so cant see signatures

What's the difference between pepti 1 and 2?

That's a really good idea about asking the pharmacist, I know they definitely do that :) I feel like I will be forever requesting repeat prescriptions lol.

Glad A's eczema is only mild, I guess that's how I would describe Will's now. We are giving him alpro desserts and fruit pots etc so getting there slowly. Feel bad it's taken this long! Drs just kept prescribing new moisturisers :roll: x

And yes I have pepti 1 x

You should be on pepti 2 as its from 6 months and to complement weaning diet.
I am.hoping testing for soya comes back.normal so i can have a bit more variety.
I tried yoghurt yesterday and he didnt have red blotches like before so hoping its getting better. I have dietician appointment so i can talk to her about it. Ask for referral too hun

Tapatalking so cant see signatures

I'm so glad I asked, bloody doctors!! Thanks Hun! Hope u get the results you want.

We have bupa cover for Will so might get them to refer him xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back