Knitting

Rednursie

Reaction score
Hi ladies. I went to a knitting class yesterday with my friend to try & remember what I learned when I was a kid. I absoloutely loved it! I now want to find a pattern for a scarf so I can start knitting one. I can pearl and stitch. Can anyone tell me where I can find some nice knitting patterns? I'm sure loads of you lovely ladies must knit! Xxx

i dont knit. but crochet. what i do to find patterns is google free ones say free scarf knitting pattern and see what pops up. :) good luck with it and enjoy. :) i hoped this helped :) xxxx

I don't knit. My mum tried to teach me when I was little and I tried to take it up when I was pregnant but I just don't have the attention span :oooo: there are knitting apps with free patterns. My mum uses them a lot x

I used to knit as a child, nan & mum taught me & it was also taught in my primary school believe it or not! :) I was going to knit for this baby but my mum & a few friends have used the baby as the perfect excuse to get back into it again so I'm only to happy to sit back & let them. :)

Knitting apps wow I never would have thought of that! I must look some up!
Hopesndreams when I get pregnant I'm going to do a knitting for newborns class th run in my local knitting store :) xxx

I know so many people that would love something like that Rednursie. :)

I love knitting! I do knit a lot. Present bags, longies for kids, soakers for nappies, socks, soft toys, blankets, legwarmers, hats, mittens etc etc.

For any one you who would like to have free pattern, you can sign up on ravelry(.com) it is a free membership for all who. Love to knit and/or crochet (and anyone can share patterns on it).

Etsy! I've got loads of embroidery designs off of there!

My mum knits I've got a box of cardigans and sets to sell she's made! She's making my boys cardigans at the moment!

I love knitting too! have a look on ravelry as there are quite a lot of free projects on there .

I have recently taught myself how to knit, I only know 3 different types atm. I'm in the process of knitting my son a blanket for his birthday present for winter its fluffy and everything, on my third lot of wool for it, looks amazing when I am finished will upload a pic of it x x x

Wish I could remember how to knit! I did it when I was younger but stopped for some reason. :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back