Kitkat Chunky Flavours?

hmmm iv got some in the fridge right now, there talking to me but im tryin to be good lol
xx

I'm one of those sad people that bite the ends off and suck up my coffee through it like it's a straw :blush:

haha my hubby does that, if he aint having a cuppa. he nibbles all the choc off round the edge, the off the top n bottom. then eventually he as the biscuit. god who am i married to lol
xx

Surely you can have an organic decaf :whistle:

And a kitkat ofc! :)

Hang on... there is caffeine in chocolate too you know? ;)

I'm keeping alright thanks. Still here, but they're a lovely bunch! Picking up with the cycle starting soon xx

Surely you can have an organic decaf :whistle:

And a kitkat ofc! :)

Hang on... there is caffeine in chocolate too you know? ;)

I'm keeping alright thanks. Still here, but they're a lovely bunch! Picking up with the cycle starting soon xx

yeah...i know...he he...but i try not to think bout the caffeine in chocolate.... :)

i have been keeping an eye on your progress.....lots of luck for this next cycle....xxx

I neeeeeeeed one now! Why don't they deliver? I don't want to get out of my dressing gown! xx

i had trouble tracking them down lol, finally found one in tesco last week , the white one is lush and this thread has made me want one now at this time of the morning lol, maybe ill try peanut butter one next :) xx

Gutted everytime I go shooing there's NO White 1s I'm only interested in the white 1s - don't like " flavoured" choc like orange and mint, don't like dark choc and don't like peanut butter :( :(

Please shops near me buy more White 1s!!!!!!!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back