Kitkat Chunky Flavours?

LouiseB

Reaction score
Has anyone tried them?

You know, the limited edition flavours where gauranteed the one you love best gets axed :roll:

I've been sugar free for over a month and i really wanted to try them before i'm the only person in the UK who hasn't and never will so i went and bought one of each today :)

Well, one of each minus the white chocolate one because for some reason Tesco didn't have that one :eh:

I think i'm going to have one when i reach 11st :dance:

Which one do you like best?

Peanut butter for me too-straight out of the fridge!! Mmmmh! Could just eat one right now!!

ive been looking around for them all week and cant find them anywhere, been to tesco and asda, no luck :(

the orange ones :) but im a bit of a sucker for chocolate orange! x

I need one too! LOVE peanut butter one, haven't had it for ages! Have been a right chocholic last couple of days. Had a wispa gold today mmmmm xxx

Oh no nurse :( That sucks.

I'm upset and i still managed to find 3 out of 4 :shock:

Everyone seems to like the peanut butter one :)

They have peanut butter chocolate in the USA so i guess it was just a matter of time. Snickers always manage to hit my chocolate peanut cravings.

I have only tried the dark chocolate one,and I must say that was yummy!!
Not seen the others but I must say I do try to avoid looking at the sweet counter ,it was doing that that I gave into temptation and bought the dark one!!!
Ummn ,,, but I have may have to have a little look now! xxx

aaaw not seen any yet! boooo, when i do i want to try the white choc or peanut butter. orange choc really doesnt do it for me - too sweet, neither does double choc.

Mmm I so want to try the White chocolate one!! But I'm off sugar as well (the things we do for a baby) so I can't. I might try and buy one and save it for Easter! Xxx

Oh peanut butter for me! Nurse, try the co op xxxx

i had a white choccy one today and it was sexual !!

Oh. My. God.

Took a bite of each one and passed the rest to hubby to eat and now i feel really sick and actually gagging :(

I think my fav was the double choc one actually :)

The peanut butter one i didn't fancy at all. The peanut butter was waaay too salty.

Orange one was too orangey too. I was hoping they'd still taste like kitkats but they don't.

haha took a bite of each one - how completely thorough your research is!! ;)

Peanut butter ones are megalicious. But am I going mad or are they, in fact, not new? I'm sure the peanut butter came out before and there was DEFINITELY an orange one. It had a layer like Jaffa cake only more liquidy. They were loads nicer than the latest version!

I wanted to stop after thr first bite but i did have to have tried them all before judging - i'm a trooper ;)

I think i'd like the white one too :whistle:

i keep seeing these on the sides of buses but haven't seen them in real life yet

OH loves dark kitkats but I'm not a fan - I like the classic ones best

I am in heaven with the peanut butter one! Bought a whole box from Makro, oh and the white and orange I love too! Lucky Ive to try to put on a few pounds now!!!!

i am actally addicted to them, i love the double choc.
i work in a bloody supermarket tthat sells them, its really no good!!!!
tbh i jus love kitkats at the mo.
i dnt think they should be limited, i NEED them in my life!!!!!
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back