Kinda announced my pregnancy by accident!!!

Mummy2toddler

Reaction score
Hi ladies argh I'm so annoyed with myself!! I am on a pregnancy after miscarriage group on Facebook and I took a picture of my scan and put hi ladies this is my scan from yesterday at 8 weeks they said I had a bleed I was just wondering if anyone could tell me if its at both sides? I have like a shaded thing both sides of the sac don't know if it's the bleed or not anyway I only posted it on my profile and took me 5 minutes delete it. I've had 2 messages one congrats I'm pregnant too ha ha! And one are u pregnant? And the one who asked if I'm pregnant she's ded mouthy so I said no! I am gonna tell my boyfriend tonight that I posted my scan picture on a private group on Facebook and its not meant show on people's newsfeed but it has. He's no Facebook expert lol. But argh I am so annoyed with myself I could cry we didn't want anyone know especially with there being a bleed around the sac. Grrrr x

Oh no! :-( I hate Facebook sometimes! I hope everything is okay with your pregnancy too x

The privacy settings are awful
I've found out all sorts from posts of other appearing on ny news feed that they'd posted in a group to be somewhat anonymous

Just pray no one else seen it! X

So do I am gutted it's my own fault though but I have to lie to my boyfriend cause he will kill me!! Thank you me too. Well the lady who messaged me congrats I said thanks u too n I said about my bleed she said I can't see a bleed on your scan maybe she didn't mean it horrible but she isn't a sonogramer and I don't have a clue what a bleed looks like on a scan as I'm not trained too so I'm sure she doesn't!! And I'm not gonna lie and say there's a bleed round the sac when there isn't. Sorry just annoyed me a bit but I'm just being stupid lol!! Sorry for rambling. Xx

Well I have a few of his family added and his uncle was on this morning as he posted a status. But I said to my mum I am sure people have seen it and haven't messaged me they may just wait or just go and gossip lol. I said watch my boyfriend get a phone call off his mum tonight!! Argh. I just have to lie to my boyfriend lol as he will go mad it was accident but a little white lie ha. Just want next 13 days hurry up every stomachache I get I think I'm gonna start bleeding and I keep checking for blood as I was told I may bleed it out. Sorry for rambling again honestly I could kick myself I said to my mum should I deactivate my Facebook for a few days but that's just too suspicious I think. I told the mouthy girl it's someone I know her scan I was meant post on a pregnancy group and posted it on my wall by accident now everyone thinks I'm pregnant lol. My mum said I should said cousin but she has 2 of my cousins added so she would probably presume them and maybe message them. What a morning! Haven't even been up 2 hours lol x

Sounds like my luck lol

Chances are nobody seen it really
Hopefully anyway

I doubt she was saying it to be cheeky
Probably more that it looked normal to what you'd expect to see, so probably just being optimistic fir you x

I guess but she's one of them who likes to think she knows everything :| and she certainly doesn't ha. And she said to me she isn't announcing hers until she is 12 weeks well I didn't mean announce mine uh she's one of them who always has to do one better. Grrrrr. And always compares her pregnancy to someone else's her youngest daughter is a month older then my son she was forever comparing it did my head in x

Gosh I sound a right bitch!! I'm really not lol. She just thinks she's better then people even my friend thinks the same lol x

If she's like that then just delete her
I had a friends cull
Haven't even noticed they're gone
Its far more peaceful lol

Ha ha i never speak to her on Facebook really! It's like when she was pregnant with her second daughter I was pregnant with my son and she was like oh are you feeling any movements etc yet well I wasn't as far gone as her and she was pregnant with her second so obviously she was gonna feel movement before me lol. I've had no more messages so hopefully not many people saw it. I did have a facebook notification that someone liked my picture I was like oh no my heart skipped a beat in case it was my scan picture ha but luckily it was a picture of my son and no scan picture is on my profile phew!! Hopefully if my scan goes ok next time and the bleed has gone we will soon be announcing it properly :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back