Kind words please, been to out of hours GP for symptoms yet BFN :(

Discussion in 'Am I Pregnant?' started by taylorxjamesx, Jun 10, 2016.

1. taylorxjamesx

taylorxjamesx Member

I'mm 10 days late and have been having really bad symptoms. Multiple negative tests. Bloating so bad I've had to call the out of hours GP and go to see him. Another negative test so he's ruled out pregnancy and said I may have IBS because of my bloating? I've never had bowel problems. He sent me home with a referral for a blood test to detect IBS and buscapan. My other half has taken the doctors final word on it and won't really speak to me about pregnancy because the professional has said I'm not. I asked about HCG taking a while to show and he said very very rare hardly ever happens. So my hopes are a little crushed. They are only so high because of the symptoms and how awful I feel. words off anyone would be much appreciated xxxx

2. roxyroo

roxyroo Well-Known Member

I'm sorry your feeling so horrible. Bloating may be caused by your late period. Have you ever been pregnant before? Is there a real chance you might be. It's not totally uncommon, if you really think you could be pregnant you could book a private scan xx