Kind of embarrasing but pains in vagina??

EnglishRose88

Reaction score
Im 9 and half weeks and for the past few days been experiencing pains in my vagina. Like both on the 'outside' of the vagina and sometimes in. Not like really painful pains but a bit of a dull shooting pain now and then but sometimes it lasts longer or keeps happening, like now its been going on for about an hour.

Please tell me this is normal? What could be causing this? I never experienced this before pregnancy.

Is it like a pulsing? I got that. It's all dye to the extra blood circulating down there

Is it like a pulsing? I got that. It's all dye to the extra blood circulating down there

Yes, that's how I'd describe it! Ah good, that makes sense. I don't find it painful but it's very uncomfortable and I wish it would stop haha.

Mine stopped now. I had it about 7 weeks or so

I get it sometimes when I'm walking.
It's almost like a period discomfort. Apparently it's completely normal so I wouldn't worry.

When i was on here last year whilst pregnant with my son, someone coined the phrase 'Foof Daggers!' which i feel sums it up nicely! Completely normal.X

When i was on here last year whilst pregnant with my son, someone coined the phrase 'Foof Daggers!' which i feel sums it up nicely! Completely normal.X

Lol ooohhhh yyeeeaaahhhhh I remember that lol. X

Tapatalking from my blackberry!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back