Kind friends

umbongo

Reaction score
People have been so kind and generous.
Getting a cot bed from a very old friend who I lost contact with for years but back in touch the last year or so.
Bouncy chair from a childhood friend, and she offered cot bed and moses basket but had them already.
Pregnancy pillow, Bottles and steriliser and bits and pieces from sil.
Chest of drawers from a twitter friend
Stair gates, high chair and clothes from another twitter friend
A snow suit and maybe some other clothes from our neighbour who had never spoken to new until about a month ago, we've bonded over babies now!

And my parents bought the pram, but that's more expected ;-)

We're doing well!
Xx

I have had loads too. Cot for the in laws, moses basket and stand, monitor, clothes, bouncing chair and loads of toys (so many I won't need to buy any).

Isn't it wonderful ? We have had lots of donations such as a cot bouncy chair baby bath and a few toys and cellular blankets and a few long term loans (breast pump and steriliser off a friend who currently doesn't have a man so no need of them any time soon but would like a sibling for hers one day) and gifts too off family I have to say I do wonder how we would have fared without such kind and generous people around us.so lucky aren't we? :)

It's amazed me how people I'm not massively close to still thinking of us. Lovely. Babies bring out the best in people it seems!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back