Kim's scan picture

Kim

Reaction score
scan1jul05.jpg

My scan at 11w 5d

Finally worked out how to do it!!

Thanks Sarah, do you have a date for your scan yet?

No, not yet, but it shouldn't be too long.

I am hoping that it doesn't drag on before we get the scan as my DH is really trying not to get excited until we are told that everything looks fine.

I haven't been looking at baby things yet. I went into mothercare yesterday to look at maternity wear and i didn't look at a single baby thing. i am really looking forward to that.

Have you got a noticeable bump yet. I keep thinking that I have, but I have a pot belly anyway so it is hard to tell.

:D

I replied on your other post, my bump seems to come and go day by day!! It's just bloating I think. Talking of baby stuff, I went out and bought my pram the day I had the scan cos it was on offer!!

Awww Kim love the pic :D get my first 'proper' scan tomorrow (will be the 5th overall). But I get to see my bean properly now! :D

Hi Sami

You'll love it, it will be so clear. I'm so excited for you please let me know how you get on. I hope you are feeling better this week.

Still feel so crappy and only put on about 2pounds of the stone I lost but its an improvement!

I am so excited - it's going really fast yet each day seems to go so slow! Mad isn't it. Keep listening to the baby so I know it's there but seeing it will be fab. I just wonder how much we will see as it wil only be 11 weeks old, not 12 as it normally would be for this scan. I guess it's got arms and stuff now though hasn't it? It had 'stumps' at the 9 week scan. Hopefully will only be the 20 week scan to have after this one if everything is perfect now :D I'm so excited seeing yours now!

Yes you will be able to see the arms and legs at 11 weeks, there's a post on here somewhere of a 10 weeks scan and it's really clear so you should be fine. I was only 11w5d so not quite 12 weeks and it looked massive!!

haha it looked massive to me at 7 weeks and it was only 9mm long :lol: Oh I can't wait!!!!!!! I'll have to learn how to post the pictures - I'm so dense lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back