KIMBO!

moomoo192

Reaction score
Just wanted to say thanks hun for keeping me up most of last night, :shock: all i was doing was reading your posts on the forum all night, ya know, the ones that said you'd gone into labour, :rotfl: had your baby, :rotfl: birth story :rotfl: etc....it was driving me nutz to say the least the worst thing was you'd posted them all over the place and i had to go searching for them :roll:

Woke up this morning feeling really knackered!

Just hope this was an omen for really soon :D

lol i had a dream about the forum last night to... someone on here was pregnant and hadnt told anyone till they were 23 weeks cos they were worried theyd loose it

Kim, I can't believe you only have 6 days to go! Where did the time go! :cheer:

DebbieM said:
Kim, I can't believe you only have 6 days to go! Where did the time go! :cheer:

i don't know!!! lmao HELP!!

Kimbo said:
Squiglet said:
I'm very confused :think:

me too... i think she meant she had a dream that i'd popped? lol

Sorry, yes i did mean i'd dreamt it :roll: see, thats how tired i was, couldn't even get the post right :rotfl: :rotfl:

moomoo192 said:
Kimbo said:
Squiglet said:
I'm very confused :think:

me too... i think she meant she had a dream that i'd popped? lol

Sorry, yes i did mean i'd dreamt it :roll: see, thats how tired i was, couldn't even get the post right :rotfl: :rotfl:

ahhh right haha!!!!
might come true tonight and ill pop before squig.

actually..... that's not even funny is it :rotfl:

maybe we'll all pop tomorrow with the full moon, i did with my last one.

Only thing thats worrying me is i got my trace and maybe another scan tomorrow to check fluid levels, i'm hoping they don't say right you're staying in now for a section or to be induced :shock:

moomoo192 said:
maybe we'll all pop tomorrow with the full moon, i did with my last one.

Only thing thats worrying me is i got my trace and maybe another scan tomorrow to check fluid levels, i'm hoping they don't say right you're staying in now for a section or to be induced :shock:

u not started yet? lol i havent... ur dream was crap :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead: :rotfl:

nope still here with nothing to give me the slightest feeling something might happen :roll:

I never said it would definately be last night for you, i know it will happen just aint decided when yet :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back