*Kim!!!!!!!!!!

Krystal

Reaction score
I booked my appointment with the councillor to start the cambridge diet on Monday
WoohooGreenSmiley.gif
- Size 10 here I come !! Do you think it'll be hard? When do you have your meeting?? I am excited

yayyyyyyyyyyy :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

my appt is tomorrow at 2pm..... cant wait, ill let you know how i get on :D

i reckon its gonna be really hard... but get past the first 2-3 days and it will get easier..... gonna send u a link on msn xxxxx

Princess_Puddles said:
Oh cool, good luck. What is the cambridge diet though? :think:

Expensive, that's what it is :lol:

I dunno actually, I was gonna look it up last night but I didn't bother :?

im back

she was lovely :)
had certificates up in the room in her house cos shes been a counsellor for 5 years.

got my shakes. u could choose soups, shakes or bars but i decided to stick to shakes for the first week.

i need to lose 4 stone 2lb, but will be happy with 3 and a half.
it cost £35

she was telling me one of her clients this morning has lost 9 stone in 5 months and has kept it off

and she said by mid july i should be at my target

also, she said it will be vey hard at first until about day 3 when your body goes into ketosis, and then it will be so much easier.
she took bust/hips/waist measurements too

im starting monday and go back to see her the following monday :D :D

Oh Kim how bloody exciting! I'm gonna keep going on forum cos those girls dont half give me motivation to do it!! Let me know what it tastes like etc when you start on Monday :hug:

How long do you have to stay on the strict bit? Can you eat any food/drink any wine ??? It does sound very tempting - imagine 3 1/2 stone by July - Id love that

Kim is best answering that cos I see my councillor this coming Monday to get all information. I think it's pretty strict all the way through but the results are so goo you can't argue with them really! :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back