Kids Outside Outdoors Soft Floor Tiles

Wobbles

Reaction score
Lisas mention of these in the garden toys thread has my mind tick tick ticking :lol:

Im wondering if you have to fix them to the ground
Would they go on top of concrete
Are they heavy

:good:

I ideally would like them to not have to be fixed to the ground, they need to go ontop of concrete (all my back is concrete :mad:) and therefore would probably need to be heavy so when fitted together wouldn't blow away :lol:

:lol:

Im wondering if you have to fix them to the ground

No - you 'jigsaw' them together and they cut easily with a stanley knife for a close fit :)

Would they go on top of concrete

Yes - ours are on concrete flags :)

Are they heavy

not to carry or move etc but heavy enough to not blow away. Ideally you have them up to a wall or corner and that would keep them from moving about.

:thumbup: They are easy peasy!

Oh great thanks mervsmum :love:

Were your concrete slabs wonky though :lol: - seriously Ive never seen such a wonky crazy kinda paving before our back garden worst of all from what we can tell they are sealed to the ground *doh*

It is in a corner too I want to put a little outdoor house with two large plant pots/decs either side then infront the soft tiling to colour it up - Like a kids corner (its in a triangle type space).

Ours are definitely not even! :lol: The tiles actually help smooth it out for them on their bikes etc and they're less likely to trip on an edge of a slab. We put the house on top and that keeps them pinned to the ground. A whirl wind couldnt lift them but they would come up easily for jet washing the slabs or what ever :)

Oooo might get a couple of garden rocks for decoration at the side of them then? I want simple so I can move them easy when we do one day move out.

Thankies thats now made my mind up WOOT! Just got to figure out how many I'd need after I buy an outdoor house thing - not a posh one like yours for now though *sigh* lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rania89
Back