Kidney Scan

SuziQ

Reaction score
Hi,

Just had another check up with the doctors , as they've found a trace of blood in my weeeee sample... 2 in a fortnight.
They have confirmed that there is NO infection.. but the doc is going to send me for a kidney scan..

Has anyone else had this at all??

x

i havent hun sorry just wanted to wish you luck
although im sure its nothing :)
manda xx

Thanks hon xx

Just find it a bit strange... after my years of drinking (TOOO MUCH) my kidneys didn't grumble... but now.. when I'm hardly even drinking .. they're playing up.

Luckily I have no pain, or anything related to Kidney/Urinary Infections... so.. hopefully... its just a 'Trace' and its ok.

Does anyone know how they scan your kidneys, is it an ultrasound? As they can't x-ray me as I'm pregnant right...??

x

my sister has hers scaned with ultrascan she has alot of kidney problems :)
manda xx

SuziQ said:
Thanks hon xx

Just find it a bit strange... after my years of drinking (TOOO MUCH) my kidneys didn't grumble... but now.. when I'm hardly even drinking .. they're playing up.

Luckily I have no pain, or anything related to Kidney/Urinary Infections... so.. hopefully... its just a 'Trace' and its ok.

Does anyone know how they scan your kidneys, is it an ultrasound? As they can't x-ray me as I'm pregnant right...??

x

aww I hope everything is ok. You kidneys are probably wondering what the hell happened - why no booze?! :wink: I think it is an ultrasound
x

think manda & tillytots are right - am sure they'll scan you with ultrasound.

hope you manage to get to the bottom of it xxx :hug: :hug:

I had kidney failure about 7 years ago and i was taken to ultrasound and scanned, made the area a little sensitive and bruised but was not different to baby scan really. Defo nothing to worry about. :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back