Kiddicare.

michelle82

Reaction score
For all of you that havent looked at this place yet the sale is now on so shop shop shop. I live just down the road from this place and might pop out for a little spend today!

I am well impressed with this shop. I ordered some things online on 22nd december and they were delivered free the next morning!! The prices are incredible too! :D

That's good to hear. They have the buggy, car seat, and cot that I want, but I always feel a bit nervous ordering pricey items from sites that don't come recommended. Now I know they're good I'll order from them (once I'm in a position to do so!!)

I'd definately recommend it 100% happy shopping!! :D

kiddicare is good, but have never found anything I wanted!!!
do you all know the following site?

www.glasgowpramcentre.co.uk

this is a nice site as well, and find it is cheaper than anywhere else!

mel xx

But they have crap customer service!

well, until now I have never had a problem with them, and each time I have emailed them for some info, I got a reply.
I am planning to purchase my travel system with them and all the accessories. Hope I won't regret it! :?

Thanks for letting me know, though!

mel xx

Sorry I would have expanded on that but didn't have time - I ordered some wallpaper border and they sent the wrong one so i phoned and told them. They arranged to collect the wrong one and bring the correct one, but in the meantime I decided to keep it. I e mailed to tell them and also phoned, but they still turned up to swap them. Fair enough everyone can make a mistake, but then the called me another twice and e mailed me again to arrange collection of the wrong one, when it had already been done and I had cancelled it anyway!! I e mailed them about what had happened and never got a reply.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back