Kicks

sammh18

Reaction score
I have a anterior placenta and get low kiicks does any one have the same where the kicks feel painful or uncomfortable I'm starting to get fed up of the slightly sore and uncomfortable kicks it seems everyday they hurt s bit more. Midwife is useless so pointless asking her thanks in advance xx

I get some really low uncomfortable and painful kicks too I gave an anterior placenta too. Apparently my baby like to stand up/headstone too she rarely seems to lie down anymore at the moment so I think that making it worse. Sometimes when I sit or stand it's really sore and I panic that I've hurt her. (I'm only in tri 2 at the moment though x)

I'm in pain with her whatever she's doing down there I feel like she's trying to scoop my insides out some times I'll be having words when she's out of it carries on! I'm hoping it will soon stop and get in to position x

I feel her kicking my bladder a lot and really low down like almost at my cervix lol I have an anterior placenta too

I feel her kicking my bladder a lot and really low down like almost at my cervix lol I have an anterior placenta too

It's exactly where my kicks are too she has me struggling to keep anything in my bladder some days I keep thinking she's trying to burrow her way out lol. X

I had this when she was breech. But she turned around 32 ish weeks I think it was xx

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back