Kicks up high but also down below?

Summergurl

Reaction score
There's no other way to describe this I'm afraid but for a couple of weeks now I've been getting some quite strong kicks up underneath my boobs (so strong they actually move my boobs!) but also at the same time I feel a twitch down below in the bit between the vagina & bum ... Is this normal? What's it about?

X

Could be hands and feet. My mw warned me of fanny daggers her words not wine. I'm 35 week and not had them yet but mine is head down so just under my ribs is uncomfortable

Probably baby having a good stretch and punching it kicking each side.

xxxx

Fanny daggers!!! Haha I did wonder if it could be baby having a big ol stretch but thought no can't possibly be that big!

I'm only 19 weeks and I feel him stretch horizontally usually down the bottom of my bump lol.

But your insides are in there too and baby is surrounded by bag fluid. Quite possibly is baby xxx

DD was all kicks, I never felt her hands much. When she was born she had a super strong kick and never moved her arms from her side and kept her fists clenched for weeks. DS on the other hand was always tickling and punching me down low. After he was born he was constantly waving his arms around and twiddling his fingers. I guess it must have had to do with their positions in the womb. I'm thinking DD had her arms pinned down and got used to that but DS had space to move them around.

I have this both ends too! Punching one end and kicking the other! Also get "fanny daggers" quite badly, so think I'm going to have a very wriggly baby lol

Rhythmic twitching low down could be hiccups, mine gets them several times a day lol.

I had this, it was hands and feet, baby was always on my left side until the end when he was back to back x

My bump hiccuped. Jackson did for a wee bit once he came out. Towards the end the whole bump twitches with each hiccup :lol:

xxxx

Haha yeah I've felt hiccups. For some reason baby tends to get them first thing in the morning.

Mine gets them at least three times a day lol. In the morning around 10ish, around 4pm, and then at least once late on (after 8/9pm) lol!!!

Same for mine - tends to be after dinner and tea, it hiccups for ages and then starts punching me in the hips after a while!

how can you tell its hiccups?? :)

My baby kicks me really hard lower down ( always on the right hand side ) in the groin are and its actually hurts a lot sometimes ! Is that normal?

She also seems to be turning around a lot but that doesn't hurt :)

x

You just 'know' it's hiccups. My baby's are very obvious, same constant jerk/twitch at regular intervals for 30sec-1minute. You'll know if you feel them.

Aye, it's a sort of rhythmically twitching, I feel it more where its head is, right in the crotch lol. The hip punches can be uncomfortable mariaisabella! ;-)

It literally feels like your belly has a hiccup, its the same jerky motion.

xxxx

I feel kicks all over the place still up high and down low! It's weird! Last week I was sure he was head down cos all the kicking was up high but Then yesterday it felt like I had a head wedged under my ribs lol I don't actually know when they turn head down either so i guess all the while there's quite a lot of room they just do somersaults hahaha

Mine turned head down and stayed that way at about 26 weeks. A couple of weeks before they turned for good I felt them changing positions less often. Before that they changed constantly, usually more than once a day. I had big babies so I think they ran out of space a bit earlier than some. A few babies dont turn until just before labour.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back