Kicks and Rumbles

First Baby White

Reaction score
Hi,

I am trying to establish when I should expect to feel my first kicks and rumbles from the little one. I know everyone is different but I am just trying to get an idea as I am desperate to feel it.

This is my first preganancy so I dont know what to expect. Everytime I have wind :oops: (tmi) I am wondering if its munchkin lol

I can remember feeling flutters around 15/16 weeks that MW told me was LO. Doc said same thing when he used a Doppler and I felt a flutter and he said 'Oh that was a kick' :)

I really began feeling everything around 22 weeks. Up until then I felt some light sensations but nothing showed outwardly, now I can sit and watch my entire tummy ripple as baby moves around and kicks away :)

I first felt my little one kick at 18 weeks that the average time to start feeling something. by my the 19th week i defenetly knew it was Collier moving around.
But everyone is diffrent
Some feel thier baby kick early, some not till very late into pregnancy.
But at 15 weeks id say give it a few more weeks The you'll feel your Munckin moving.

i felt my 1st kick at 21wks, i wasnt sure if it was a quick at first but since then he/she has been non stop :D

I could feel movements at around 15 weeks but they were very light and irregular and i did think they might be wind until i went over a bump in my car and then i knew it was baby! Even now though i have to be led down or not really concentrating to feel them and they are like flutterings, i also discovered just how much my belly moves as baby moves and it goes very odd shapes.
I've read a lot that says you should lie down on your stomach and relax and see if you can feel anything, i did it on monday cos OH wanted to arm wrestle and ended up led there for ages as he was going crazy moving.
I'm sure when they get harder i'll be wishing he wasnt so active!
Dont worry about not feeling them though, theres people who didnt feel anything until around 22 weeks, and i dont think theres such a thing as "normal" when it comes to these things
Clare x

I was about 17 weeks with babies ~1 & 2, and about 16 weeks with this one. But they were only ever so slight flutters, hardly noticable

Flutters for a while - can't remember eactly when but about 15 weeks

1st proper kick at 20 weeks

Flutters at 16 weeks, kicks at 19 weeks and OH felt kicks on my stomach at 20+1 (day before my 20 week scan - we were just talking about how we hoped she was still in there!!)

Now she's kicking so hard everyone can see my belly move. It's like Alien or something.

I felt this little one at 15 weeks and a few days. It felt very much like bubbles of wind but I knew it wasnt as it got more and more and now the little monkey is jabbing me all over the place. Ive had hard kicks but today is the first day of sharp hard jabs :lol:

Ive only really felt slight rumbles, like indigestion...nothing like a actual kick yet :(

hi all instead of making a new post i thought i'd just add to this one. i felt a lovely flutter in my belly tonight. it felt so strange. i have been feeling them for a few days now but nothing like i felt tonight. i'm so excited and scared at the same time to feel baby moving :D guess its becoming more real everyday that i have a little life inside me

Thats great news Samantha im happy for you :dance: :dance:
It feels wonderful that first sign of baby inside moving aroung and kicking out. :D :cheer:
Lol Sarah :hug:

:wave:

my 1st kick was 17 weeks now i cant get baby to stay still but everones different dont worry when it comes u'll kno :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back