Kicking Question...

LauraMummyToBe

Reaction score
Good evening ladies, hope you're well.

So, I am lay in bed watching TV and Sophia started being really lively, kicking and wriggling all of a sudden I started to feel like she was kicking my lady parts, she was really low down. When I say she felt like she was kicking down there, it felt like... I don't know like discharge was going to fall or like I was going to wet myself (sorry best way I can explain it) has anyone else had kicking so low down to the point where you think your baby is gonna pop his/her arm out and say hello haha!?

I'm really concerned as midwife told me at my 20wk scan that she was nowhere near my cervix which was good but now I'm concerned that she is? :/ xxx

Iv had that for the last two days, feeling like I could wet myself. It's been really embarrassing as Iv been at work lol. When I had my scan she was quite low down so she could be on my bladder. Xx

Iv had that for the last two days, feeling like I could wet myself. It's been really embarrassing as Iv been at work lol. When I had my scan she was quite low down so she could be on my bladder. Xx

Thing is though it feels like she's gonna pop out!? Xxx

Ive had this hun..sometimes i have like pulse feeling quite low down. And pressure like i need a wee all the time. If your concerned contact MW hun xxxx

Ive had this hun..sometimes i have like pulse feeling quite low down. And pressure like i need a wee all the time. If your concerned contact MW hun xxxx

I have the pulsing all the time, I ain't too worried just wanted to know if I should be. Xxx

I had that on the tube - thought I was going to pee myself!!!

Wouldn't she technically at her size now be able to smash you about down there while appearing further up at your scan... Moving about and so forth? It's probably because of where it is that it feels like she's going to pop out but I thought it was fine for the bub's to be up and down? x

Ive had it the past two days too. Got me worried when someone said "Oooh thats earlier for so low down" But i could feel a kick & I swear i was going to pee, He must of done it about 6 times over & over. I did make my way to the ladies just incase.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back